Friday 11 September 2020

Three places

If I had a key I would go to 3 places with mum and dad

The first one is Malaysia when we arrive at Malaysia at night for dinner I went to this little cafe for dinner I had a pie and a strawberry milkshake my mum and dad had biscuits and tea after dinner me and my mum and dad went to my auntie house we had lots of fun there after that day it was another travel day we went to America at America we lived in a hotel 

For supper I had a delicious spaghetti and my mum and dad had spaghetti to it was very very good at America we lived in the hotel for one day in the morning it was travel day again

We went to New Zealand and at New Zealand we live in our own house it was very nice there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.