Friday 5 June 2020

In the weekend

At Wednesday I didn’t go to school because my mum had to go to the hospital so she can get some Medicine because she is sick and she has a headache so she has to stay there for 5 hours and she went at 2 me and my sisters and my little brother we was bored but first we went to the trampoline then we played with some toys and then my sister went inside her room with my little baby brother well me and my little sister we was watching on my chrome book after that it was night time so at that time my mum was finally here and then we ate spaghetti that my older sister made after that we was watching on the tv for 10 minutes after that it was finally sleeping time so I went to sleep so I can go to school I early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.